Proofs of Purchase

The following thoughts have filtered from a mind that has been oversaturated with images, screams, romance, text, and sounds since The Carter Administration. If you are not satisfied, then I recommend a double chocolate brownie from Starbucks with a tall bold of the day.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mikhail Phruschev

I snuck into the tent at Bryant Park
I used to love Coca-Cola
I had a long, incredible relationship with Darryl Strawberry
I still hang out with Doc every now and then
I crashed this wicked graduation party on Park Avenue this Sunday
I dress up as a powdered donut from time to time
I travel all over the world
I swim in the seven seas
I am always looking for someone
I am always needing something
I once fucked your girlfriend
I never told you about that weekend
Because I always wanted your approval
Filled with words becoming lines
Lines groomed into thoughts
Thoughts sprouting into dreams
Of heaven, by day, and by night
But it's not you
It's not me either
It's the mystery force
Created by The Big Bang Theory
A lover of omnivores
Succulent carnivores
Pasionately dissin herbivores
Who introduced me to you
How dare he

No comments:

Post a Comment